INCREASE MID BASS! How to Sound Deaden Like a Pro

mklett33
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
Hey guys! I see a lot of questions here about sound deadening and how to get the most bass out of your front speakers so I wanted to make something to help you guys out!

In order to get the most out of our front speakers we need to take some steps installing sound deadening, and do it properly. This video will show you how you can improve your mid bass by making your door into more of a cavity simulating a subwoofer enclosure. It also shows how you can use CLD tiles, Mass Loaded Vinyl, and Closed Cell Foam to properly deaden the entire door.

Check it out and let me know what you guys think!

Did it and what a massive difference. Highly recommended........
Totally huge difference, glad you were happy with your results, what did you use to block the hole?

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

great video mark.
keep up the good work, love all your vids.
Glad to hear it! Did you see the one I did before with the foam ring around the speaker?

Totally huge difference, glad you were happy with your results, what did you use to block the hole? 

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Glad to hear it! Did you see the one I did before with the foam ring around the speaker?
Sheet metal wrapped with roadkill and ccf strips to decouple it from the doorskin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.