In the middle of building.... opinions please!!

which port would work the best

• a

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • b

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • c

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
i've heard things like, the farther the subs from the ports the better, which would lead me to option A...

but the concept of putting both ports close together also makes sence since airflow will be going in the same general direction....??? i dunno... just checkin before I make the cut

i've heard things like, the farther the subs from the ports the better
Don't quote me on this, but I believe this 'rule' applies more so to slot vents because the air has the ability to just "roll" off the wall and out of the port rather than being forced to fill the box before it can escape through a round port. I hope I explained this so it's at least understandable.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

i would choose option b just for the asthetic fact and also with option A you would have to be carefull how close you put the subs together... as far as all the options they all will work well. The subs will load properly etc... so its really your call on the way you want it to look.. but option B for me!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...