Paying $10 Paypal for Enclosure Design

Participant count
  • Participant list

runteldat
10+ year member

Like the title says, I'll be paying $10 for the best enclosure design. Should be simple - matter of fact, you probably have one lying around the house.

Subs: 2 15" MTX 9500 - Dual 4ohm VC

Picked up 2 15s in good condition w/prefab for $500 - thats why I chose the subs. Otherwise, I probably would have went with Fi BTLs.

Vehicle: 1999 Ford Expedition

Just my play around vehicle, so do what you need to do.

---------------------------------------

I currently have a crappy prefab box right now, MTX site says its like 36.5 hz +/- 3db!! I'm thinking more of 32hz.

Also, the box allows maybe 2.5 or so cubes for each sub, which I think is stupid.

---------------------------------------

I want someone to design an enclosure for me, giving each sub lets say 4-5 cubes each, tuned to 32hz. Using 1" MDF

Something that's going to fit in the truck.

Lets keep the width to around 42" and height you can play with I guess - but not too high so i can still see out of my rear view mirror. Maybe up to 20" for height.

I'm good for the paypal - visit the personal website @ http://www.burksfinancial.com

Thanks.

You can submit designs on the board, or email me at ceo @burksfinancial.com

Depth is pretty much unlimited - its in an expedition. Whatever the depth will be, I can work with it. Its only 8cubes so it shouldn't be too much.

I'm actually willing to accept any dimensions for the box as long as it doesn't go over 45" width.

I think maybe that's why I've only had one reply lol.

im here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i can design u a box right quick if you would like

lol ok - can u email them to me? Along with your paypal email address.
Are the subs facing toward the back or upwards?
the one thats 8.2 ft^3 is port back subs back

and as far as the one with 1" mdf havnt designed it yet... pm me and we can talk it over to make it exactly what you want

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

runteldat

10+ year member
runteldat
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from