In serious need of amp recommendations

a404freedom
10+ year member

I'm in the process of rebuilding, currently have alpine type r's up front, type s's in rear, and a type r 10 in the trunk...looking for a QUALITY amp that will produce enough power. I'd love a PDX 5 channel, but I just can't drop that kinda money on an amp, as much as I wish I could.

I'm not looking to get my stereo screaming loud, i do definitely crank my music, but SQ is very important to me, and the amp I'm currently using to run my equiptment (Cadence F100-5) A: isn't running nearlyyyy what the company claims, and B: isn't really much of an SQ amp.

Thanks in advance everyone!

I'm in the process of rebuilding, currently have alpine type r's up front, type s's in rear, and a type r 10 in the trunk...looking for a QUALITY amp that will produce enough power. I'd love a PDX 5 channel, but I just can't drop that kinda money on an amp, as much as I wish I could.
I'm not looking to get my stereo screaming loud, i do definitely crank my music, but SQ is very important to me, and the amp I'm currently using to run my equiptment (Cadence F100-5) A: isn't running nearlyyyy what the company claims, and B: isn't really much of an SQ amp.

Thanks in advance everyone!
I have an Eclipse 3640 4 channel for ur mids/highs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.