In a 2000 Camaro Hatch WWUDO

Which way would you fire port and sub

• Total voters
the bottom bottom is only 11 inches deep. But it aint gonna sit on bottom bottom. Its gonna wedge in at 14 inches deep.

But specs are 14deepX 20height X 31length

HI,I have a wall. It was an enevitable step in the progression of my setup. I went from a street class setup to a wall mainly because I wanted to do over 150+ at 32 hz ... best way to do that is to wall.Thanks

in my camaro i have just a universal turbobass probox, but i have the port facing up...i did notice by having the port closest to me vs closer to the tail i didnt notice any difference in sound(other than less vibrating of hatch) tho when i angled the box so port was angling in towards cabin it seemed a little louder....also something to think about, when i first got the system i had box sideways(sub facing up port firing into the 4 or 5"s between box and cargo space wall) and it didnt necessarily seem quieter just different, but a whole heck of a lot less vibrating from the hatch...idk if thats just a problem on my hatch or what...but if you have port facing up close to hatch lid...be prepared for a hecka lot of vibration noise from the hatchlid...just my two cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...