Impressive budget build, S275 invested, 145+ db, 1 sub

GPcarAudio.com
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Missouri
this is william a local guy that stopped by for some metering, he lives a couple hours away. he has an RE *** 15" on a hifonics 1700d wired at 1 ohm, bone stock electrical, no deadener, no big three, no extra batteries, nada. $275 total invested in the entire system. He came by our GP Basstasting Event a couple weeks ago in springfield missouri and did a 141.9 wired at 4 ohms on that amp, he rewired it to 1 ohm and did this increase shown in the video.

Heres the metering with the SPL LAB pressure sensor running off an andriod tablet (spot on to termlab)

Now he has the fever, he just came by and picked up 5 sheets of GP STFU 250 mil, a Northstar SMSAGM80 to wire beside the amp, and the big 3.

After he gets it all installed he is coming back for a remetering.

Im really curios to see what this thing does after all this. I'll update the increases here.

How did he manage to get a head unit, sub, amp, box, and wiring for $275? The head unit, sub, amp, and box should have cost at least $200 each.

How did he manage to get a head unit, sub, amp, box, and wiring for $275? The head unit, sub, amp, and box should have cost at least $200 each.
He bought everything used, i dont remember what he paid for the sub amp and wiring but he got the cd player for $25

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.