impedence rise

i just happen to visit this forum when i'm bored. so yes i decided to be a member and say that you are just plane retarded. i know i'm not an atractive man... so i don't prance around like i'm gods gift to women. stop lying to your self to about car audio. ipedence in a box can NEVER drop below it's nominal load. get into spl setups and you will start to understand. and jl audio will never be loud on a meter.

i just happen to visit this forum when i'm bored. so yes i decided to be a member and say that you are just plane retarded. i know i'm not an atractive man... so i don't prance around like i'm gods gift to women. stop lying to your self to about car audio. ipedence in a box can NEVER drop below it's nominal load. get into spl setups and you will start to understand. and jl audio will never be loud on a meter.
even this noob can tell your a retard

what is not intelligent is the horrible advice you give people, you have no idea what your talking about and just confuse everyone. for example your posts in this thread:
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221496
i stand by what i said... series wiring causes more distortion if even minescule amounts than parallel

"Some insight here: http://melhuish.org/audio/DIYBX1.html Others have used other brands with good results also, including me. I agree with the others on series though, avoid it like the plague since even two so-called identical drivers (+/- a few percent) have performance issues.

GM"- a quote from some other forum

but its realy not the point, i asked a simple question that you choose not to understand and instead wordpick at an easily understood mistake ur sooo helpful when you do this

do i need to list out the reasons why no one will help you1. you give terrible advice to others so why should anyone help you

2. your question has been answered, your a retard

3. you need to stop posting s*** that does not make any sense
1)tell me some terrible advise i have given...

2)yeah my question was answered after this comment was posted

3)its called a mistake the slightest bit of understanding would show you that i

i stand by what i said... series wiring causes more distortion if even minescule amounts than parallel
"Some insight here: http://melhuish.org/audio/DIYBX1.html Others have used other brands with good results also, including me. I agree with the others on series though, avoid it like the plague since even two so-called identical drivers (+/- a few percent) have performance issues.

GM"- a quote from some other forum

but its realy not the point, i asked a simple question that you choose not to understand and instead wordpick at an easily understood mistake ur sooo helpful when you do this
lol you never get it so i guess we will all have to suffer threw more of your ******** posts. I have one last question for you, if everyone flames you in all the posts you make what do you think? ( your right and everyone on this forum is wrong?????)

ummm ok what you you being ugly and women have to do with anything?

jl will never be loud on a meter? ha! i guess its just loud in your mind! and that would be why it is so expensive because jl doesn't make loud speakers but brainwashes you and makes you believe that its loud... but its not! no never seen a jl system with a high spl reading!

seriously... a meter is kinda TO gauge loudness which is also called sound pressure level...

1)tell me some terrible advise i have given...2)yeah my question was answered after this comment was posted

3)its called a mistake the slightest bit of understanding would show you that i
i already posted examples of where you give terrible advice. Here is one of your qoutes from the thread. You just ramble on and don't make any sense and kicker does make a pretty nice round sub that is just like the l7 but has better sq called the cvx.

Originally Posted by cotjones

x2 yeah i've seen some 13w7's in sealed boxes that are a bit too small and they don't do much at all... but then again i've seen a 10w7 in some kind of tube form ported box push around 145... i've heard of people getting 150 from one but never seen it... just my personal opinion: i just find that at very high levels the L7's seem to let off a generic buzz on all frequencies, possibly because the square form produces an uneven force on the cone mass causeing harmonic distortion a round cone allows for the most even distribution of power over the cone the more vertices you add the harder it is to balance that force, at high volumes esspecially, anyone heard that 18" solox... not very good SQ indeed not much at all from the 5 different setups i've heard... just my opinion... i think that the square forms are hurting kicker yea they are loud due to the increased piston area... but to design a speaker to sound good it doesn't make much sence to make it a square, wish they still made the round ones...

lol you never get it so i guess we will all have to suffer threw more of your ******** posts. I have one last question for you, if everyone flames you in all the posts you make what do you think? ( your right and everyone on this forum is wrong?????)
also please answer my question

my questions to you then... has a metter ever lied? if jl's are so bad @ss then where are they at in the spl orginizations. i may not know much about sq, but i have forgoten more than you will ever know about spl. jl has never or will never be loud in my mind. why would anyone that has some sort of inteligence spend that kind of rediculious amont of money on that crap. and for the record a "meter" dose mesure pressure, there you are right. but it mesures it in decibles, wich means you jl's arn't loud! come to daytona next weekend and i will teach you somthing young grass hopper. i really don't think much of flashing my e-d!ck all over the web. i know what i know and from the little post that i have read you know next to nothing. if you want to talk inteigent, put the book down and apply your wrong theroies. then come back and tell us how you were wrong.

well actually the flames seem to come from the same people at around this time mostly ignorant people who get a kick out of being a smart@$$ behind the safety of a computer screen and think they can just spew whatever they want....

#1 what i said about series is true, there is more distortion than in parallel...

#2 whoever quoted my square sub comments... i clearly in that thread stated that those where my personal opinions which is kind of what this forum is about none of you know everything or even close in matters of: installs, car audio component quality, or any of that, if there was an absolute best. there would be no competitions and everyone would have the same system...

#3 i feel sorry for the people who come to these forums and get convinced to buy some low quality $h!T, by people that sit at their computer all day and order stuff that goes for 200 dollars new and rant about how awsome they are and flame other brands that they can't afford and don't have exprerience with... which happens more than you'd think

#4 (most importantly) flameing is immature and pointless you act like you are 12... in the end its all difference of opinions so saying someone else is wrong is again "your opinion" if 20 people dissagre with me i am most likely wrong but at least more opinions are considered, where as most of you would have it so that noone would be allowed to say anything that contradicts your own beliefs

my questions to you then... has a metter ever lied? if jl's are so bad @ss then where are they at in the spl orginizations. i may not know much about sq, but i have forgoten more than you will ever know about spl. jl has never or will never be loud in my mind. why would anyone that has some sort of inteligence spend that kind of rediculious amont of money on that crap. and for the record a "meter" dose mesure pressure, there you are right. but it mesures it in decibles, wich means you jl's arn't loud! come to daytona next weekend and i will teach you somthing young grass hopper. i really don't think much of flashing my e-d!ck all over the web. i know what i know and from the little post that i have read you know next to nothing. if you want to talk inteigent, put the book down and apply your wrong theroies. then come back and tell us how you were wrong.
FYI: JL's aren't designed as SPL drivers there are plently of options that will get louder and cost about half but are useless for listening to music, JL is geared toward everyday users, just not competitors, this is demonstrated in their goal of blending SPL with SQ and even in the OEM look of the subs, and i'm sorry but the statement "JL's aren't loud" strikes me as somewhat short-sighted and horribly generalized

well actually the flames seem to come from the same people at around this time mostly ignorant people who get a kick out of being a smart@$$ behind the safety of a computer screen and think they can just spew whatever they want....
#1 what i said about series is true, there is more distortion than in parallel...

#2 whoever quoted my square sub comments... i clearly in that thread stated that those where my personal opinions which is kind of what this forum is about none of you know everything or even close in matters of: installs, car audio component quality, or any of that, if there was an absolute best. there would be no competitions and everyone would have the same system...

#3 i feel sorry for the people who come to these forums and get convinced to buy some low quality $h!T, by people that sit at their computer all day and order stuff that goes for 200 dollars new and rant about how awsome they are and flame other brands that they can't afford and don't have exprerience with... which happens more than you'd think

#4 (most importantly) flameing is immature and pointless you act like you are 12... in the end its all difference of opinions so saying someone else is wrong is again "your opinion" if 20 people dissagre with me i am most likely wrong but at least more opinions are considered, where as most of you would have it so that noone would be allowed to say anything that contradicts your own beliefs
i am not talking about opions like what brand is better, i am talking about your explantion on stuff, such as why a square sub perform poorly for sq. I don't care if you like them or not but your reason for why these sound bad is some made up ******** and you need to stop talking about stuff you have no idea about. This why you get flamed you have no knowledge about car audio and thus should take some time to read threw threads and learn before thinking you know it all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.