Im thinking of trading my JL Audio for these ... what do you think?

When your sales are based around the forum crowd you kind of have to.
No I don't know when to keep my mouth shut. I guess I need to be gullible to learn that.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

U.S. Amps when to **** and bought RE.
As long as the crowds on the forum will buy, Sundown will around for a long time.

Tell me again why you were banned on this site temporarily?

As long as the crowds on the forum will buy, Sundown will around for a long time.
Tell me again why you were banned on this site temporarily?
Yes true but getting to that prestigious level takes a bit more than forum sales.

RE and several others started off the same way.

Most are gone or sold out. Time will tell

Yes true but getting to that prestigious level takes a bit more than forum sales.
RE and several others started off the same way.

Most are gone or sold out. Time will tell
jake and his company will be around for a long time. its the sales that will generate profits.

RE on the otherhand...i see them trying to stay alive see some pics on fb but nothing that is on the market yet. just mediocre stuff. Nothing huge to compete with the "bigger boys".

jake and his company will be around for a long time. its the sales that will generate profits.
RE on the otherhand...i see them trying to stay alive see some pics on fb but nothing that is on the market yet. just mediocre stuff. Nothing huge to compete with the "bigger boys".
Who do you feel are the big boys? Keep in mind the comp circuit is a very small global market.

Correct me if I'm wrong but re was going mainstream China and that's why scott left and is now the owner of fi audio and ascendant audio... Isn't icon another one of his brands or is that just a sub built in the same build house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of those build house subwoofers remind me of a traditionally American performance car. All brute power, not terribly technical. Some of the larger mainstream company subs........JL, Orion, Kicker, Fosgate seem like a Japanese performance car. Very technical. Many of the parts are leaner, smaller, yet perform very well. Kinda like a large displacement V8 engine, versus a small V6 with forced induction of some sort. *shrugs*........ an analogy.

Correct me if I'm wrong but re was going mainstream China and that's why scott left and is now the owner of fi audio and ascendant audio... Isn't icon another one of his brands or is that just a sub built in the same build house?

Scott and the other guy, name slips my mind split. One opened Fi the other PSI.

Fi OEMs AA and SSA. PSI has their line and fix my speaker.

Most of those build house subwoofers remind me of a traditionally American performance car. All brute power, not terribly technical. Some of the larger mainstream company subs........JL, Orion, Kicker, Fosgate seem like a Japanese performance car. Very technical. Many of the parts are leaner, smaller, yet perform very well. Kinda like a large displacement V8 engine, versus a small V6 with forced induction of some sort. *shrugs*........ an analogy.
Lots more R&D but profit margins/market demand are more important than the final product.

Scott and the other guy, name slips my mind split. One opened Fi the other PSI. Fi OEMs AA and SSA. PSI has their line and fix my speaker.
Yea Scott had some awesome woofer lines out... I see they released the new smd rated at 5k continuous

I had my balls clipped yesterday so I wont be making a purchase today as I wanted to . Recovery is not as easy as I expected, lol. I am mostly going to sell the w6v3 and buy bigger and more wattage as many are suggesting. I have a guy selling a W7 13.5 for 600 and then I have another selling a JL 12'' W7 for 650 in a JL box. If these fall through I am really liking the Sundpwn X15 ... the youtube videos are sweet and then there are the subs that you guys have offered. I will be going through all links and researching a bit but first I have to get better. Now its my turn to give some advise. If you think you're done with kids have your girl get fixed during giving birth cause this **** aint easy, lol.
I was at work the day after my operation... but it was not fun. The next day was worse lol. Truly sorry about the bs i added to your thread too. Keep on doin what you're doing. You're learning a lot through all of this, I'm sure.

Its totally cool, its just one big happy family trying to help me out. Thanks again everyone and so far so good but I am not done. I plan to raise the gain a hair later and turn my box facing up. I plan on posting a pic too so you all can see what I have and suggest what you all think.

Sounds about right. There was some actual facts over at CACO about that awhile back.

From what I hear/read, the newer line of subs from RE people didn't like.

Lots more R&D but profit margins/market demand are more important than the final product.
This is very true, but all companies will ultimately fall to the profit margins aspect. Thats what its all about. Making more money.

your doing it all wrong. do you even car audio bro?? get sony xplods, all these whipper snappers can keep their dc's audio and sound digital designs and sunset audios or whatever they wanna call it.
you want that 10 to sound better? ill send u a blueprint with a cut sheet list. for free 99
I will take ya up on that . I am good on the tools but lost at design

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.