Im thinking of trading my JL Audio for these ... what do you think?

I wish those who criticize JL would hear my previous HO110 w6v3 . One the best sounding woofer I've ever heard in any size . This w7 I'm just now tweaking out and I did not pay close to full price , bought it used but they truly are good sounding speakers.
It won't be loud enough for this crowd.

I've heard lots of w7s. And acouple 150db builds with w7s. They do sound good. I wouldn't mind running them if they cost 200 each but if I was paying retail. Sundown x is a better choice hands down, u can get it built whatever way u want so if u want a real soft suspension where it only takes 1,000watts to reach full excursion then have it built that way.

JL owns SQ beating stuff costing twice as much. That's why people love them.
If people loved JL, then explain to me why most of their products end up on Craigslist?

Screw SQ. You wanna talk about SQ, go to a car audio SQ forum. I'm in it for a daily ground pounder.

**** dude that's great that YOU'RE in it for daily ground pounding but telling someone to go find another forum because they like SQ?? C'mon now. I don't see ground pounder anywhere in the forum name.

I more of an SQ guy than ground pounder but I find lots of useful info here.

Also they end up on Craigslist cause they're mainstream and that's where people that dont lurk on forums sell ****.

**** dude that's great that YOU'RE in it for daily ground pounding but telling someone to go find another forum because they like SQ?? C'mon now. I don't see ground pounder anywhere in the forum name.

I more of an SQ guy than ground pounder but I find lots of useful info here.

Also they end up on Craigslist cause they're mainstream and that's where people that dont lurk on forums sell ****.

Was this thread that's blown up now about SQ or just a really expensive sub for a little bass?

Besides, noloud is a douchebag....in case you didn't notice.

I want both sq and spl but I lean more towards sq. In regards to the Craigslist comments yes there are alot of JL on craigslist but its mainly the older models. I live in Chicago which we know is a populated city and even then theirs only a few W7's on there. I actually bought mine from Craigslist too. What you do see alot of on CG is pioneer, kenwood, Kicker L7, CVR etc etc . Very few people out here have W7 in there cars. Its mainly kicker and hifonic amps that seem to be popular.

I want both sq and spl but I lean more towards sq. In regards to the Craigslist comments yes there are alot of JL on craigslist but its mainly the older models. I live in Chicago which we know is a populated city and even then theirs only a few W7's on there. I actually bought mine from Craigslist too. What you do see alot of on CG is pioneer, kenwood, Kicker L7, CVR etc etc . Very few people out here have W7 in there cars. Its mainly kicker and hifonic amps that seem to be popular.
Don't worry about that comment. All you see on forums is Sundown. What's the difference

Just can't beat their awesome cs.
Even when Jake is online answering questions constantly.
When your sales are based around the forum crowd you kind of have to.

No I don't know when to keep my mouth shut. I guess I need to be gullible to learn that.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Why did RE disappear?
U.S. Amps when to **** and bought RE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.