Im thinking of trading my JL Audio for these ... what do you think?

Although i love the effort you put into your sig he was obviously saying you were a least a lil wrong too lol. idk why you bothered with the single sub effectiveness quote myself though since i've only had about 20 of them and know theyre usually the most efficient use of space and power ... stay classy bro lmao.
btw.... you're coming off very badly as a guy that honestly believes he knows way more than he actually knows... and it's cracking all of us up. But we appreciate the lol's for sure!

Must be talking about yourself because you're the only one that honestly believes he knows more than he actually does. Go ahead and keep LOLing cause I know that's the only thing mending your bruised ego. The only possible way I'm "wrong" is about the meter. He and I schooled you on vehicle/room acoustics but you only chose to listen to him.

Take me out of your sig and I'll take you out of mine... like I said before you gotta fight fire with fire and you're being outright arrogant and too prideful to admit when you're wrong but if you're gonna bash and slander my name, I'm doing the exact same ******* thing back so you can stfu about my sig until you fix yours, jackass. And you want to talk about class? Stfu kid. If you weren't such an arrogant, ignorant know-it-all I'd probably be nice but you still won't admit you're wrong and continue to bash, so **** you. People like you are the reason this community ******* *****. Idk what the **** it is about car audio that makes noobs think they know everything after they hear a bunch of hear-say misinformation on forums or still thinks they know it all after admitting YOU OUTRIGHT DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SOMEONE LIKE keep_hope_alive told you, and you wanna sit there and act like you know more than me? Stfu kid. You already admitted you're ignorant so any rebuttal from you is irrelevant. Stay hating hater. If you want me to be nice, I expect an apology and your sig edited. Until then, you can stfu, I'll give you exactly what you give me which is ****.

Very slow day. I argued with him for a few days about his AC meter score. Why do people argue when they have no experience outside of their tiny little box.
Because he's a well seasoned, highly professional installer. Duh. I wish I had a lil experience in this car audio stuff. [emoji20] ...would def come in handy with the $1800 in deposits for jobs that came in this morning alone lmao.

Rollinlacs, you're just keep on being awesome. And I'll keep on hating and being jealous of the your amazing car audio knowledge retention.

Rollinlacs, you're just keep on being awesome. And I'll keep on hating and being jealous of the your amazing car audio knowledge retention.
Protect that ego you womanly coward. You're a ***** in every sense of the word. A real man admits when he's wrong.

Man just chill out and get out of your box. You might learn something new if you stop being stubborn.
I dropped knowledge that punk *** little know-it-all didn't believe until an expert on acoustic engineering schooled him on it. I hardly think I'M the one being stubborn here. I only want credit where it's due and the fuckhead still wants to bash me and call me stupid even after he found out I was right. Check your definition of stubborn and apply the word to the person who actually deserves it.

I dropped knowledge that punk *** little know-it-all didn't believe until an expert on acoustic engineering schooled him on it. I hardly think I'M the one being stubborn here.
You are saying things to try and justify your "fake" score. That's the stubborn part. Go find a term lab and get some readings. Just try it and see what happens, you don't have to say anything about it, just for your own personal knowledge.

You are saying things to try and justify your "fake" score. That's the stubborn part. Go find a term lab and get some readings. Just try it and see what happens, you don't have to say anything about it, just for your own personal knowledge.
That'd be pretty ******* hard to do considering that sub and box are long gone. And to say that the vehicle acoustics can't justify the score is also stubborn and ignorant and completely ignores everything keep_hope_alive just said. You want me to stop being stubborn, you go first.

That'd be pretty ******* hard to do considering that sub and box are long gone. And to say that the vehicle acoustics can't justify the score is also stubborn and ignorant and completely ignores everything keep_hope_alive just said. You want me to stop being stubborn, you go first.
I know what you are saying and its true. Every vehicle will act different even adding mass to panels changes it. The problem comes from you being unrealistic. And justifying it with a know over exaggerated meter proves it. That's my point.

I know what you are saying and its true. Every vehicle will act different even adding mass to panels changes it. The problem comes from you being unrealistic. And justifying it with a know over exaggerated meter proves it. That's my point.
Okay and my point is you won't admit that a score close to that is possible with the acoustics. The meter could not have been that far off. The mic was less than a year old and it cost over $1000 for the new mic and calibration. The meter isn't as bad as everyone makes it sound and there is no way in hell it's as far off as people say, not when 4 15" Level 4s on 10k did 155db. My T1 did 144 which is exactly what RF says it's capable of. I saw dual 12's in a custom box do less than my T1 at 142db and also dual 15's in prefabs doing 138-139. 3 15" sealed L7's in a trunk did 148. So everything we metered seems about right and people (RF "mainstream" haters) only want to hate because they see a T1 do 144 which isn't even that high of score. But our meter was a maximum of 1 or 2dB off, not 5-10dB, y'all are crazy if you think that. Maybe other AC meters were way off but not ours. And my build was good whether anybody wants to admit it or not, that single 12 outdid so much **** out there it was pathetic.

Okay and my point is you won't admit that a score close to that is possible with the acoustics. The meter could not have been that far off. The mic was less than a year old and it cost over $1000 for the new mic and calibration. The meter isn't as bad as everyone makes it sound and there is no way in hell it's as far off as people say, not when 4 15" Level 4s on 10k did 155db. My T1 did 144 which is exactly what RF says it's capable of. So everything we did seems about right, a maximum of 1 or 2dB off, not 5-10dB, y'all are crazy if you think that. Maybe other AC meters but not ours.
You are talking to people that chase meter numbers for a hobby. We have used both. My car when it did a 144 on TL did a 155 on AC. You are not talking to people that never do this. It may have done a 140, Do you know what it takes to go from a 140 to a 144?

You are talking to people that chase meter numbers for a hobby. We have used both. My car when it did a 144 on TL did a 155 on AC. You are not talking to people that never do this. It may have done a 140, Do you know what it takes to go from a 140 to a 144?
I realize that. What you don't understand is that nothing read out of whack like that on our meter. It took 4 15s on 10k to do 155 on our meter, that's not out of whack at all. I don't know what you had but I guarantee you wouldn't come close to 155 on our AC. Maybe the new mic was an updated version, who knows, but it didn't read fucked up like everybody says. It was a calibrated to a brand new mic less than a year before the video and the T1 is perfectly capable of 144db, especially when overpowered in a 3.5cu/ft custom box firing towards the rear in a trunk vehicle with the front windows down.

I realize that. What you don't understand is that nothing read out of whack like that on our meter. It took 4 15s on 10k to do 155 on our meter, that's not out of whack at all. I don't know what you had but I guarantee you wouldn't come close to 155 on our AC. Maybe the new mic was an updated version, who knows, but it didn't read fucked up like everybody says. It was a calibrated to a brand new mic less than a year before the video and the T1 is perfectly capable of 144db, especially when overpowered in a 3.5cu/ft custom box firing towards the rear in a trunk vehicle with the front windows down.
The last thing I'm going to say. How do you know it was right? 4 15s on 10k does not mean it will do a 55.

Every single person on here that has used both will tell you they are off. Every single one. You are the ONLY one that says otherwise. Does that not tell you anything?

The last thing I'm going to say. How do you know it was right? 4 15s on 10k does not mean it will do a 55.
Every single person on here that has used both will tell you they are off. Every single one. You are the ONLY one that says otherwise. Does that not tell you anything?
I just realized that he thinks i was implying that simply placing a sub in the vehicle does not cause a gain... I used the wrong words and i apologize. Anyways, of course enclosing any acoustic wave and forcing it to travel in a certain direction enhances it. This a pretty basic piece of knowledge that anyone who's been doing this for more than a week knows. My poorly used words regarding response were in regards to the frequency "peak" being a misnomer. And i think Rich knew where i had tripped up, hence his added words regarding phase.

Everyone is wrong and crazy except for him, obviously.... We all know the type. Especially here. You and i have done the same dbag arguing thing, here and there, over the past few years without realizing how silly we looked, in an acute fashion... but he's def on a higher level then we could dream of being lmao. My personal opinion is he feels like he has a LOT to prove... likely due to a personality disorder. No sane or rational person does what he does in a conversation about audio... poor guy. :-(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.