I'm New, Need Comp Suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

::2dFx::

Hey,

LOL! So far all I have is a Pioneer DEH-7400MP. Beyond that, I'm a total n00b when it comes to car audio. I need some high quality suggestions on component selection.

As for speakers, fronts are 5 1/4", rears are 4X6"

I need suggestions on Amp, speakers, and if anyone has any experience in truck subs, that would be appreciated.

Peace:D

WHATS YOUR PRICE RANGE?YOU SURE THOSE ARENT 63/4 IN THE FRONT

I HAVE A 97 CHEVY AND ON THE 4X6S THE HIGHEST RMS YOULL PROB FIND IS 60RMS IM LOOKIN AND HAVENT FOUND ANY BIGGER THAN THAT

FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOU HAVE TO SPEND AND THEN LET US KNOW

OH YEH WELCOME ABOARD

as for subs what are you looking for?

1 Spl or loudness

2 SQ or Sound quality

and a price range would be nice cause other wise we could set you up with well over 2000 bux worth of stuff

alright i'd have to agree with gunner we need a price rang. hell we could set you up with a set of componet's that will put you over 2grand by itself so. anyway give us a price range per speaker, if you want to amp all the speakers and what kind of quality your going for.

adam

Ok, my price range per speaker is $100CDN or about $70USD. As for subs, I just want good subs, most likely 10", whatever fits in a truck!!!

RSFlores:

GM m,ade several changes in the 1997 model year in terms of audio. I measured them, they're 5 1/4" in the 1996 but yours are different.

im putting a set of 10s under my rear seat im going to try some ma audios ma10xe first for a while cuz they're cheap and give some bass till i get ready to up grade

as for ur 51/4 are you loking to amp them and if so about how much rms would you run

alpine,pioneer,keenwood all will give you good sound at 50 rmds or under

Originally posted by rsflores im putting a set of 10s under my rear seat im going to try some ma audios ma10xe first for a while cuz they're cheap and give some bass till i get ready to up grade

as for ur 51/4 are you loking to amp them and if so about how much rms would you run

alpine,pioneer,keenwood all will give you good sound at 50 rmds or under
Yeah, im gonna amp them. Prolly gonna get an MTX amp and I'm looking at JL audio 10" subs. I'm gonna get 2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.