IM DONE WITH LOUD SOUNDZ 4-sell

il have pictures up tue 2/19/08 they are on my other 3 computers. i was banned from. il take new pic in the morning. $200 for the tvs shipped

Sorry to hear you're getting rid of everything. I built the box and have a few build pics. If anyone is interested in the box hit me up and I'll PM a few pics.

GL on selling it all...

I believe he got banned and had to make a new user name. He was at the Chitown meet and has been up to my place a few times.

Call the number and make sure it's Jerry and you'll be fine. I've seen all the equipment in person, but he still needs to get pics up...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Actually, I was wrong, it was to go into his 1972 Currier! The 4runner just wasn't workable and he ended up getting a high performance motor...
Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there. Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for...
LMAO.yep,this setup going on over 9 years.appreciate the inspirational quote although i dont take part in water boy memes.
Welcome to the forum. I hope things go well for you. We like good products made in the USA. I'm cool with paying more to get that.
No rc bug yet? I got bit bad and left audio for years doin rc again.

About this thread

robinsonjerry

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
robinsonjerry
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date