IDK wats wrong.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tone415
10+ year member

A.K.A FrisnoG
I have a JBL gtq200 hooked up to my 6x9's and 6x5's. 1 speaker on each channel. i have a dist. block from my main batt and comming out the other side is a 4g for my sub amp and a 8g for my JBL amp. the ground is good for both amps and they both turn on. I just installed brand new rca cables from the dash to the amp and from one amp to the other.my subs still work perfect, but all i hear through my 6x9's and 6.5's is bass!bought new speaker wires n installed them but still only bass. tried my power acoustik amp and the same problem. tried another 1way 6.5 still same problem with both amps.. now is the problem in my amp or speakers or wires or whaT? i tried everything to fix it. any help?

i ran rcas direct to amp still didnt work.. the settings were all high pass on or both were on. gain set to half on each.. head unit is a jvc KDR200..

Have you reset all of your head unit setting back to factory default? That would be something I would try. Or you could try and hook up an iPod directly to the amps and see if you get the same results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.