ideas for ford ranger ext cab

furbee86
10+ year member

well got a new vehicle. well kinda. it proably older than half the people on here. (94 ford ranger extanded cab).

looking for sub ideas. space im working with is around 20x20x20 (wife says kid has to keep her seat).

amp is E.D nine 1 so around 1200w

so looking at single sub. size unknown

definitely looking for spl over sq.

listen to only rap. budget is around 300 or so

What do you think of a single 8"?

DC Audio m3 8 Gonna do the same with my s10 ext cab. Plan on putting that sub in it later this summer.

single 8 might not be enough for me. prev had the 2 12s in my avenger
Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Big difference between trunk and ext cab. Remember, were talking about limited space here...and room for your daughter. Those 2 12's will take up more room than a single 8.

You might be surprised how loud a single 8 can get with good power and good designed enclosure.

Big difference between trunk and ext cab. Remember, were talking about limited space here...and room for your daughter. Those 2 12's will take up more room than a single 8.
You might be surprised how loud a single 8 can get with good power and good designed enclosure.
i know i have to go single. im glad to be doin away with the sq's never excitited or impressed me. but lowest i want to go is single 12 with the space i listed 20x20x20 that still leaves room for her

If you are looking for something cheaper then, American Bass XFL 12"
that was a joke. but i really dont wanna cheap out this time. did that with my sq hds212's and was very dissapointed. if its worth the wait the icon is my top choice as of now

that was a joke. but i really dont wanna cheap out this time. did that with my sq hds212's and was very dissapointed. if its worth the wait the icon is my top choice as of now
Had me worried for a minute. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

[quote name='furbee86']the Icon id have to wait 21 days.. is it worth it.?

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
@denim may be able to help with the build and ship time. I'm not sure how busy they are but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.