ideas anyone.

luckiebrand13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Illinois
ive called and emailed numerous places regarding an alternator to fit my colorado. i have had 0 results. not exciting knowing i have about 3 grand of **** sitting to be installed and cant do to a shitty charging system. here is an idea. do any of you audio heads out there know of a place online or near you that can make me some custom brackets and can possibly hook me up with some universal pullys etc to fit an alt on the oposite side of my engine? i think this is the route that i am going to have to take, and if anyone remembers bigbass032's alt setup it is similar. he had the 6 re 15 inch xxx's. im in need of some serious help guys, any assistance is needed. thanks

u can't get ur factory rewound?

if nothing else, that would be the way to go...far easier(maybe less expensive) then fabbing a seperate mount.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

hoalternators is dealers only. i just sent an email to iraggi. see what kind of results i can get there. most people ive talked to just kinda say no we dont have one and blow me off. like they dont even care if they sell an alternator.

im havin the same problem. so ur sayin i can get another 90 amp alt to go with ma stock one and run them together? cuz im runnin a memphis mc1000d and mc150 and it would kill ma electrical system

ohio generator is dealers only as well.
No they're not, I'm dealing with them right now.

I'm also having trouble finding a good alternator for my car. OG said they can rewind my 105a to about 185a maybe more for around $300 or they can custom build me one for around $550.

I'd call them if I was you cuz they are the masters of HO Alternators.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.