Ideal box for 2 15" DC Level 3's?

Fi_
10+ year member

King of Diamonds
Fryeburg
I have 2 15" DC Level 3's with added spiders (2 on each.) running off a DC 1.2K @ 1 ohm. I was wondering what size box, tuning and which way to fire. I heard in jeeps that side firing is the best option and to use 2 8" Aero's. I was thinking 7ft^3 @ 32hz with 2 8" aero's side firing but wanted second opinions

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/swordfight.gif.e3de6069f3ffe402fc3ab4a827365101.gif

Ok. I'm done trolling. If you want a design PM and and for my normal preset rate I can get you a design.

I love how this dude does a "ton of builds" and has "a huge following", but yet, still comes here for advice on the simplest of enclosure designs.

Those are just guidelines you really need to tweak on them for your power musical taste and available space but he knows all and design doesn't mean ****.just slap that ***** together cause as you have said it doesn't matter in your experience how its built it sounds the same. But that does occur in ****** designs and ****** builds. The outcome is only as good as the builder and designer.

Those are just guidelines. They are also based off of "stock" level subs. Nothing upgraded.

Not only do you need to take into consideration everything dbeez has said, but the overall application as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.