I want to blow my subs!!! please help.

bobo244
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I got new subs and new amps. I want to take my new 2400 Watt Concept amp and hook it up to my old 400 max rockford subs and do something cool like blow the **** out of them them!!!! lol. anyways, will that hurt my amp at all or cause any damage to it? Just wanna know before i do it.

Anyone else got any ideas to do with old subs you dont want anymore????

I say get a cam corder to tape this....

Get yourself an old lamp cord wire the bare end the both subs in Parallel, set the cam corder to tape this, plug them into a wall socket...

Nice.......... Whatever you do I wanna see it..

I say get a cam corder to tape this....
Get yourself an old lamp cord wire the bare end the both subs in Parallel, set the cam corder to tape this, plug them into a wall socket...

Nice.......... Whatever you do I wanna see it..

alright sounds good. will it shock the **** out of me? cuz that wont be cool, lol. what do you think will happen to them?.

so hooking them up to my new amp isnt recommend?

WHAT WILL PRODUCE THE BIGGEST EXPLOSION!!! lol

alright sounds good. will it shock the **** out of me? cuz that wont be cool, lol. what do you think will happen to them?.
so hooking them up to my new amp isnt recommend?

WHAT WILL PRODUCE THE BIGGEST EXPLOSION!!! lol
It should not shock the ish outta ya as you'll be holding the cords plug (not conductive)....

They should move back and fourth rather violemtly at about 60HZ as thats what AC wall current is, till the coils burst into flames... Then u unplug them..

I Should make like a 30-45 sec video of huge excuresion, then coils and cones flaming up...

I would not hook them to the new amp? It shouldn't hurt it, but why try..

Don't use a 115v outlet, go up in your attic and hook it up to you AC's 240v outlet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

See if you can run the cord outside and poor a little gass on the sub.

gas man?? danm, gettin a little carried away????

i like it though... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

put gas on them and then take a **** on top of the sub then blow the **** outta them and when they catch fire take a piss on them and throw a cat in there too just to see what the cat does then beat the **** outta the cat:)

put gas on them and then take a **** on top of the sub then blow the **** outta them and when they catch fire take a piss on them and throw a cat in there too just to see what the cat does then beat the **** outta the cat
In the words of Adam Sandler.... "Your pretty sick Chubbs"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.