Custom Headunit Installation...

Participant count
  • Participant list

RJSwade

I just got a 2000 Mercury Sable and I want to put a system into it. Here is the problem... the factory radio is in the same unit as the climate controls. The climate control is all digital, and I like it! The headunit installation kit turns that digital climate control unit into dials... UGLY. The kit is made for the Ford Taurus which comes stock with the air controls as dials. I've been looking for a kit made for the Sable that will keep my controls, so far no luck. I would also consider doing something custom. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif .

My intensions are to put my 2 JL 12" subs in, 5"x7" 2-ways all the way around, and put some nice tweeters in. I would also like to get satallite radio!

Please help me with some ideas.

Justin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.