I want new amps!!

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Just because is the only reason.

I don’t really want to change the mounting location so only 2 I’d consider fit.

The new Hertz Mille powers but they haven’t released the mono yet. It’s about the same power I have now.

The Zapco studios but the full range is half the power I have now plus some. They did start shipping the 6 channel model and I could bridge to get 2x the power on the mids but it won’t fit my rack.

Or I could just move the rack and get the new PG Ti3s.

I didn’t realize how small the DDs where until I started looking for replacements.

That Mmats Hifi 6150D would save you some space but power is a little less than what you have, now. And, you have that same problem as with the Zapco Z 150.6AP...a little pricey. It would give you 1000 watts at 1 ohm for the sub but only 150 watts at 4 ohms for the front stage. I like it because it is made in USA and can get a marine-grade version of it (I have a leaking problem in my trunk and can't seem to find the source).

That Mmats Hifi 6150D would save you some space but power is a little less than what you have, now. And, you have that same problem as with the Zapco Z 150.6AP...a little pricey. It would give you 1000 watts at 1 ohm for the sub but only 150 watts at 4 ohms for the front stage. I like it because it is made in USA and can get a marine-grade version of it (I have a leaking problem in my trunk and can't seem to find the source).
I’ve thought about that one. My Q is a dual 4 but it’s still enough power.

Have you looked at the new line of Arc Audio amps that will be coming out soon, called "Arc Series". I believe they will be coming out in June or July, but the specs look impressive. They're a little like the Zapco Z-LX line with no crossovers, bass boost, etc, but very powerful.

On behalf of the entire Community post something worth of *** with real information
I do, when it's necessary, YOU however seem to post stupid **** like "kmsl" that is literally, I'll use your autistic quote "something worth of *** with real information"

I do, when it's necessary, YOU however seem to post stupid **** like "kmsl" that is literally, I'll use your autistic quote "something worth of *** with real information"
you are to stupid to understand that its hilarious that he SWEARS he cannot hear a difference but throws money away on buying high dollar amps. that is like buying a painting but you are blind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.