I wanna put 2 15's in a chevy silverado 2D extended cab

If you mean the one I posted, it was destroyed in a car accident before I finished installing the stereo. Yes, it was heavy as fuck. Even bolted down, in the accident the box broke free from the false floor and smashed into the front seat, breaking it loose from the floor and pushing the seat into the dash. And that was before I even added the 150 lbs of subwoofer to the box. And people wonder why I harp on them to bolt their boxes down...
I have seen what a sub box can do to a human head in an accident

at 40MPH.....Kids dont realize till its too late ....Also in an XCab the subs are very close

to your ears,so other than impressing your friends 2 15s with any sort of balls wont need but half power to get loud that close

I am all about Stealth .........Dont let them know what ya got but know yourself you can blast em away

ok so the car changed to a bmw 325i with a trunk. so now what should i do? The owner of Strret Beat Customs is tryin to sell me 2 death penalty 12's for 950, should i go for it?

2 DP's will take 3000 watts easy, which means you will need 0 awg wire, a HO alternator and probably a battery in the trunk to run an amp that will have the subs reaching their potential. This will cost you lots more money than just 1400 like you wanted to spend..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.