I wanna put 2 15's in a chevy silverado 2D extended cab

saying bye to the seats is not a big deal. i saw a guy who put a box in the bed and did a blowthrough and his seats were fine, even though im trying to avoid that ha. but i cant put the box under the seats? and my price range is about 1000-1200. Also i dont have to have 2 15's i jjust want them i coulde settle with one

but i cant put the box under the seats?
You clearly have no idea how large the enclosure for two 15's will be. A ported box for them will barely fit under the window line, let alone the seat. lol Even a sealed box would come half way up to the windows.

saying bye to the seats is not a big deal. i saw a guy who put a box in the bed and did a blowthrough and his seats were fine, even though im trying to avoid that ha. but i cant put the box under the seats? and my price range is about 1000-1200. Also i dont have to have 2 15's i jjust want them i coulde settle with one
Add a few hundred dollars(really depends on where you go) to have your bed cut and an accordion boot put in.

You just want lots of bass get 4 12" type arghs.... With 1500-2000 watts. It will be very loud. NO NO NO scratch that. Get 4 8" sundown SA-8s with the same 1500-2000 watts. Then people will be WTF that is some 8s?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.