first time buying a system for my car, got some offers already

Participant count
  • Participant list

brb_baseball

Miami
I went to the local swap shop today and got some offers for a new system for my 2004 toyota highlander (hand me down car, don't hate lol). to start off with my budget is 500, and i know almost nothing about car audio. One guy offered me 475 for a JVC head unit, powerbass speakers, amp, and a 12 inch sub, and installation. other guy offered 500 for the above but clarion brand, and jvc head unit. I'm clueless though, as to what brands i should be looking for and how many/size of the sub, etc. Under 500 though, any ideas? they have a shtload of brands at the swap shop

Considering that you need everything installed, you need to post up some model #'s to everything that they are trying to sell you. We have no way of knowing what is going to work for you simply just going by the brand name. More information is definitely needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.