I think the spl bug bit me again, DC lvl 5 18?

lol OP youre sounding like youre the close minded here. he knows what he's talking about man.
Lol, you guys! Anything to start an argument, Rub 1.2500d and hifonics zrx 3000.1 not good for daily? I've heard it all now i think? Fanboys!

Its not that they are not good, the RUB dont do rated the Hifi is a Hifi.
Man i know the point these guys are trying to make, but they are wrong! I've been on termpro since 04' and i've watched hifi rule lanes,SS,Kicker,JBL,DD,MMats,US Amps,the list goes on and on.And all these brands have succumbed to failure, from the top to the bottom.

Seen guys come in with supposedly sub par gear and murder the guy with the superstar stuff cuz it was in the install. So to pinpoint a certain decent daily amp or sub as trash is just pure ignorance right?

I'm getting ready to snag the vfl500.1, do i believe its the best i can get, hell no, too many to choose from to make that assumption, do i think my DD's are the be all end all of subs, hell no!

The Fix is made by Addictive AudioTHE FIX SERIES - Addictive Audio
Yep. Sorry, my mistake.

Lol, you guys! Anything to start an argument, Rub 1.2500d and hifonics zrx 3000.1 not good for daily? I've heard it all now i think? Fanboys!
Best money can buy. Enjoy yourself and good luck to you. If telling yourself they're great helps you feel better about the money you blew on them, have fun. I suspect if you test all and then put in the 500.1 you may come back with a different story.

Seen guys come in with supposedly sub par gear and murder the guy with the superstar stuff cuz it was in the install. So to pinpoint a certain decent daily amp or sub as trash is just pure ignorance right?
This logic is flawed, just because someone who is very good can get good results from junk doesn't make it not junk. Likewise someone who is completely ignorant not being able to use something really top notch proves nothing.

Pointing out that when pushed to and beyond design limits even good equipment fails doesn't do anything for your argument either. High rate of failure within normal operating conditions and performance worse than advertized is what defines trash. That AB 500.1 is proven to perform as advertized and be very reliable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.