Lookin for a new direction...

Participant count
  • Participant list

SilverSquared
10+ year member

Fat guy on the GROUND.
I am looking to fill my box (old vented box I had four SA15s in) with some new subs. I recently bought 2 Massive Audio amps. A D8000 and an NX4. I am thinking of selling the NX4 to get the D8004. Anyway, as far as subs, I am kinda wanting to run 4 D4s as I am told that D8000 can push 4-15s decently well, but I could always get one more D8000.

For a while I was thinking of American Bass XFLs, I was recently told to look at another option. Im told their soft parts aren't up to par, Is this true? Of any of my other options, I have no feedback either way. So, here's what my options are, and Im just wanting some opinions, or other options.

American Bass XFL

db Drive K9

RE Audio SE-X

Bravox (don't remember the model)

Dayton Audio Ultimax

Cadence S-ONE (95db sensitivity, just a thought)

Massive Audio Rebel (98db sensitivity)

Couple others I cant think of.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.