I think its a short

Participant count
  • Participant list

insanesound22
10+ year member

I just got tha new kenwood excelon and i tried to install it myself and it didnt work so i tried to put back in tha old aiwa i had so i could listen to that til my boy could help me out with tha kenwood and now it wont even turn on i did forget to unhook tha negative battery terminal so what could it be and if its a short how do i check for it and fix it?

I really need more info ....did you accidently touch some wires together if so which ones, it may be as simple as the fuses on the radios themselves, or the radio fuse for the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So is the radio harness spliced direct to the OEM harness? There is no adapter harness?
Oh, total opposite. i play with storage bins full of wire scraps from past installs for fun. I hoard decent grade wires from audio homies...
Can anyone in here participate in a short interview I am doing for school about the installation of a Kenwood DMX4070S in my 2005 Ford Expedition...
The best thing you can do is make a solid plan. This way you won't be spending money twice and having to keep going back in add or replace parts.
Don't crimp if you can't do it properly. Twist and heat shrink can make an solid connection.

About this thread

insanesound22

10+ year member
insanesound22
Chicago,IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from