I think i just got screwed by caraudionewbie9

Every one was a noob at some point in time, People will in time start to trust you just as they did me. When I put up my first couple for sale threads I'm sure people were worried that I would be Noob scammer, Just don't lie on your thread and if someone who has a lot of references and is a long time member askes you to ship first DO IT. 90 percent of the buisness that go's through the classifieds is bought and sold by the same 10 percent of members. The main rules are ship first, don't lie, and keep good communication, soon enough you will be the person who people ship first to.
i shipped first in my very first transaction...worked out fine...and now people ship first to me from time to time...even have some members ive done deals with a few times who dont even ask for pics of my items //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif even KTFO didnt scam me...i got my item and it works 100% lol...it all takes time...and it will come...i was fraze's first buyer...you got to start somewhere....just be honest. AND COMMUNICATION IS KEY

OK, where is the hidden camera. This can't be true. No one can be as stupid as this seller. Dude, if you are 16, at least Juvey is all you have to worry about. But unless you strighten out, I predict a future of butt poundings in your future. Do you think your boyfriend will still like you after your butt gets worn out by multiple bubbas daily.

Seriously, don't say you're going to give the OP his money back, DO IT. Don't ask people here to give you credit. You have already proven that you ain't worth it. There is a reason EBay doesn't let 16 year old punks have accounts. That reason is people like you. Now go crying to your mommy and get the OP his money back. Hopefully you've learned something, but don't expect anyone here to believe you.

dont got time to go through all the pages but I think I am in the same boat, bought a hifonics BXI amp from caraudionewbie9 and no word from him and no amp. Im opening a thread dont want to thread jack

dont got time to go through all the pages but I think I am in the same boat, bought a hifonics BXI amp from caraudionewbie9 and no word from him and no amp. Im opening a thread dont want to thread jack
that *****. your never gonna get that or your money back.

this ***** i can't stand people like that. honestly to me it seems that the economy is taking a toll on everyone and even people with great feedback can run into financial situations and rip people off knowing its wrong just so they have money to cover their bills.

the scammer is one stupid ass dude, why do all of that just to make $100? wow

at least to the op he did get some quality subs, they are 15's.. ugly but still shouldn't have too much trouble selling to hopefully make all his money back, but still who would want to go through all this, just months and money wasted because of a stupid person.

hope all goes well for you op

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Beatdown337

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Beatdown337
Lafayette, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied