I think i just got screwed by caraudionewbie9

yeah, honestly if nothing is done swiftly about this thru the right people than this will end up being an issue for the op as well.....

being that the guy who is in FL didn't even know whats going on, and the fact the OP is a liar... It wouldn't surprise me if the op received stolen goods.... just saying.

if the subs were stolen, and newb says they are... then if the op hasn't stated to the authorities the current issue. then he will end up being in trouble as well...

The mods on this site **** obviously,wait are there mods here?
they are too busy banning people for post dumping..... Like me, I had my account banned for post dumping like a month after I had made the post... and a thread was made asking for someone to pay to ban me.... because some dude was selling a used sub for the same price. And I was looking at possibly buying it.. so I stated that on ebay they were 520 shipped... and a month later I get banned for that... lol totally stupid.

but yeah, they are too busy trying to "stop" post dumping thats why...

First off, My friend on here was going to buy all 3 of the 2006Ds he had for sale, but when he mentioned wanting to have an ebay auction setup for protection for both of them, no reply....that screams SCAMMER

Second off, you best be glad you didnt sell to me, I may be in ohio, but I am more than willing to make a trip, and more so, as they always said in the corps. "Don't **** with a Marine"

Third off, you pretty much ****ed yourself in admitting you scammed him and more so by admitting you are 16, considering you checked that little box saying you were 18 and agreed to the terms and conditions of a paypal account holder under penalty of federal law

Fourth, your a douche for ****ing up not only your own financial situation, but more than likely your parents, the OPs, and possibly the supposed guy in Florida you got them from

Also, as already stated, ****ed yourself in using the postal system as a way of scam/fraud, FEDERAL offense, talking the big dogs here

****ed yourself even more when you "Spent all the money"

Conclusion, your a horrible liar, horrible scammer, and you better hope you never try to do this again on here, because trust me, I WILL be onto you, I am VERY good with computers. I hope you get what is coming to you, when I was younger, yes, I ****ed some things up but never anywhere near this magnitude, your talking FEDERAL charges, sad when at the age of 16 you can already have yourself into serious jail time and lots of money to be paid to lots of people, not to mention all the pissed off people in here willing to come pay you a visit. If the OP goes through with everything, which he should, if it were me, I would make sure I made your life a living hell, you wont be back, and your biggest concern then, instead of how your going to rip the next person off will be when bubba is coming back for you. Have you have fun in jail!

Oh, and to wrap this all up, to the OP and anyone wanting to pay him a visit, shoot me a PM, and I can get you anything you need to know, real name, address, parents names, neighbors names, phone numbers, all the good stuff.

And a last note to the OP and the seller/scammer...as we always used to say in the corps.

"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum" .....google it if you don't know

SEMPER FI

3rd Battalion, 1st Marines

they are too busy banning people for post dumping..... Like me, I had my account banned for post dumping like a month after I had made the post... and a thread was made asking for someone to pay to ban me.... because some dude was selling a used sub for the same price. And I was looking at possibly buying it.. so I stated that on ebay they were 520 shipped... and a month later I get banned for that... lol totally stupid.
You were guilty. If the right mod sees your post, you'll be banned again...

Ah, so because someone else did something wrong, the mods should just ignore your issue? Two wrongs don't make a right...you broke the rules, you got banned, what's difficult about that?

Beat and I talked on the phone and are trying to reach an agreement. Nothing more to see here.
I think plenty of more luls will be seen here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

First off, My friend on here was going to buy all 3 of the 2006Ds he had for sale, but when he mentioned wanting to have an ebay auction setup for protection for both of them, no reply....that screams SCAMMER
Second off, you best be glad you didnt sell to me, I may be in ohio, but I am more than willing to make a trip, and more so, as they always said in the corps. "Don't **** with a Marine"

Third off, you pretty much ****ed yourself in admitting you scammed him and more so by admitting you are 16, considering you checked that little box saying you were 18 and agreed to the terms and conditions of a paypal account holder under penalty of federal law

Fourth, your a douche for ****ing up not only your own financial situation, but more than likely your parents, the OPs, and possibly the supposed guy in Florida you got them from

Also, as already stated, ****ed yourself in using the postal system as a way of scam/fraud, FEDERAL offense, talking the big dogs here

****ed yourself even more when you "Spent all the money"

Conclusion, your a horrible liar, horrible scammer, and you better hope you never try to do this again on here, because trust me, I WILL be onto you, I am VERY good with computers. I hope you get what is coming to you, when I was younger, yes, I ****ed some things up but never anywhere near this magnitude, your talking FEDERAL charges, sad when at the age of 16 you can already have yourself into serious jail time and lots of money to be paid to lots of people, not to mention all the pissed off people in here willing to come pay you a visit. If the OP goes through with everything, which he should, if it were me, I would make sure I made your life a living hell, you wont be back, and your biggest concern then, instead of how your going to rip the next person off will be when bubba is coming back for you. Have you have fun in jail!

Oh, and to wrap this all up, to the OP and anyone wanting to pay him a visit, shoot me a PM, and I can get you anything you need to know, real name, address, parents names, neighbors names, phone numbers, all the good stuff.

And a last note to the OP and the seller/scammer...as we always used to say in the corps.

"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum" .....google it if you don't know

SEMPER FI

3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
No one is going to do anything from this site. Nothing will happen to the scammer. Just like anyone else that has scammed here in the past.

Look guys, I am trying to make **** right. Give me some credit. I know what I did was shitty but people have done way worse. I wasnt using my head.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Beatdown337

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Beatdown337
Lafayette, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies