I THINK I blew another subwoofer!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif

Computer engineer who became a nurse and still failed and got fired?
Im listening....

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
What are you talking about fired? I'm working as an RN!

I changed careers to avoid outsourcing! It's hard to outsource direct patient care! :)

John Kuthe...

What are you talking about fired? I'm working as an RN!
I changed careers to avoid outsourcing! It's hard to outsource direct patient care! :)

John Kuthe...
With your so called write ups?
You drive a faggg car and work as a rn, you gotta be gay bro

Do you have any idea how hard it is being a far left liberal these days? I mean my gawd these poor guys have to have ice water to cool their finger tips from typing all their "opinions" that and the emotional toll it takes on ones soul when someone doesn't agree:awesome:

Side note I really don't give a flying f about politics so my opinion doesn't matter lol.....

Do you have any idea how hard it is being a far left liberal these days? I mean my gawd these poor guys have to have ice water to cool their finger tips from typing all their "opinions" that and the emotional toll it takes on ones soul when someone doesn't agree:awesome:
The same can be said about the far right and their white power marches. "You look different, but I'm too ignorant to accept that so I'm going to kill you."

can't believe you guys always fall for this shit

70726911.jpg

With your so called write ups?
You drive a faggg car and work as a rn, you gotta be gay bro

ROFL!!!!

Homophobia's an UGLY CAUL to wear in public, or private for THAT matter!

And no FYI, I am NOT GAY. I'm your worst nightmare, can steal your women in a New York MINUTE! Yes I AM that good too!

John Kuthe...

When he says steal he is not talking figuratively. That's what the kiddy snatcher is for. Stocked up with chloroform and duct tape. Mr.stealyourgirl right here fellas

Yep. Total trolling. This thread proved that.

I think we can be done with this dolt. Can I get a commentment from all of you to just not respond to this douche nossel anymore? Then he can change his username and start all over.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ROFL!!!!
Homophobia's an UGLY CAUL to wear in public, or private for THAT matter!

And no FYI, I am NOT GAY. I'm your worst nightmare, can steal your women in a New York MINUTE! Yes I AM that good too!

John Kuthe...
I beg to differ, no women or man would be interested in this abomination. Might have luck seducing Caitlyn Jenner

53c4a93665e0654e6aa2ba0adbaa70fb-bpfull.jpg

This bozo went on my ignore list a long time ago, but as I recall the issue wasn't his incompetence so much it's that he'd come on here asking stupid questions, getting answers, then arguing about it and doing his own thing anyway. It's the almost schitzo behavior of not knowing how to turn on a head unit one minute, knowing everything the next, then refusing to take suggestions from people who know what they are doing and are honestly trying to help.

Any newbie who sincerely tries to help this mong will learn soon enough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.