I THINK I blew another subwoofer!

Yep. Total trolling. This thread proved that.
I think we can be done with this dolt. Can I get a commentment from all of you to just not respond to this douche nossel anymore? Then he can change his username and start all over.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm down to sign a pledge

the sub probably got damaged from some young boy kicking furiously while screaming in the back seat and collapsing the storage compartment into the speaker cone before the "candy" took effect

4Vvbx.gif

Yep. Total trolling. This thread proved that.
I think we can be done with this dolt. Can I get a commentment from all of you to just not respond to this douche nossel anymore? Then he can change his username and start all over.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Count me in !

did he actually say that lol
Surprisingly, yes he did !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was talking about it. He's a engineer by degree, he can do anything.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
That fact that he even said that just shows he knows nothing about creating an actual OS lol

probably thinks flashing new firmware is creating your own OS

That fact that he even said that just shows he knows nothing about creating an actual OS lol
probably thinks flashing new firmware is creating your own OS
You know LISP?

Did you know the entire source code for the LISP operating system can be written on one 8.5" x 11" piece of paper, normal typeface?

Do you know what microcode is?

;-)

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.