i should clean my room soon...

DDbump
10+ year member

TEAM D.O.A
stupid car audio

2gspyzd.jpg

2ens4s1.jpg

Mine aint that bad, but I feel your pain. I have one closet that is full of Memphis, Sundown and Rockford boxes. Also have an entire 12ft shelf in the garage with boxes of wire, screws, and connectors. While it is quite a mess, it is good to have the gear laying around if you need it......

what pisses me off is when my friends come over and try to buy all my used **** for less than I paid, like Ill buy a used cd player for like $60 then 2 months later ill get another one, then they will offer like $30 for the one I took out. I guess they think that I buy used **** for good deals to lose money intentionally by selling it to them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.