I need trunk dimensions

Participant count
  • Participant list

CrazyKenKid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Canada
Hey guys i am looking for some help building some box for a few of my buddies! i want to put 2 RE SE in each car and the cars are

car1: 2001 vw jetta 2.0L

car2: 2000 VR6 jetta

i basically wnat to know does anyone have these trunk dimensions off hand or own this car b/c my buddies are out of town so i can jsut break into there trunks with a tape measure lol well i could... lol!!

and also has anyone else ever done this with there vehicle at all? if so can you lend some tips?

thanks

Kenneth

so does nobody have these cars? the dimensions i am looking for are

back seat to trunk opening measurements

max trunk width from wheel to wheel

max trunk height from floor to trunk door underside

max depth from Upper rear seat opening to trunk door bend

then the max width of the trunk door opening, and max hieght of the trunk door opening.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.