I need to find an engine please help

Participant count
  • Participant list
**** that one its sweet but its a little bit over my budget i tried registering on dsm traders but it says my email was banned and i tried 3 email accounts
offer him $800 and you will pick it up... when I bought my 2JZGTE they had it listed at $1800, I said "I can be there with a truck and $1500 cash tomorrow", they said "so you then!"

what you got a supra ??
nope, I put it in an FC... '91 GTU to be exact, then I sold it... now I have a '90 GTU with a small block ford V8 and a heafty amount of nitrous //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nope, I put it in an FC... '91 GTU to be exact, then I sold it... now I have a '90 GTU with a small block ford V8 and a heafty amount of nitrous //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
nice

if anybody knows about dsm ..

I just got a 6 bolt long block to put in my 2g is bore.60 over cryo treated crower crankshaft, eagle rods, wiseco pistons with teflon and 8.1:1 compression.

Crower cams, fidanza adj cam gears, 2g lifters, double springs, titanium retainers

Now im getting a fmic, ecm link walbro pump and 1000cc injectors and not sure yet about the turbo at first i was set with a mitsu 20g but now i found a deal in a pte 6152 for a mitsu that i might get

hopefully i can get this all back together in about a month.

How much did you pay for the engine? I just got done pulling the engine in mine and getting ready to put a new one in and build it a little more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.