I need suggestions on a new headunit

i've got a p740. i like it a lot, and i haven't had any problems with it. i'd recomend it because it meets all your requirements, and it's got 3 preouts, plus an mp3 player. however, i think it does take a while to load the songs...it's quite annoying at times.

alright ill suggest one for you, i suggest any blaupunkt one because they simply rock. some dont have sub control so you have to look at the specs but they rock.

alright ill suggest one for you, i suggest any blaupunkt one because they simply rock. some dont have sub control so you have to look at the specs but they rock.

Hey go with a kenwood excelon those babies are awesome ivve had two stolen from me right now I have the 559 (i think it is that one) any way it has awesome features and awesome graphics and meets all your requirements hey if anyone wants to buy it I am seling it i have just had for 1 1/2 months it is beand new i am getting rid of it because i am getting an in dash dvd player if you inaterested in my cd player

email me ra4u2nv@hotmail.com

Well Everyone, as much as I appreicate your input, I did the thing I wanted to.

Alpine 7893, $323 2 year warranty, from an authorized dealer.

Do I love it? Hell yea....

Hey man, I got my sony mp70 for $406.00 with a harness and shipping included from audiostoreonline.com. Don't underestimate this new sony deck... It ROCKS! Absolutely no regrets!!!

Peace...

Mike

Originally posted by IowaBoomer Well Everyone, as much as I appreicate your input, I did the thing I wanted to.

Alpine 7893, $323 2 year warranty, from an authorized dealer.

Do I love it? Hell yea....

Yea, didnt you see this? It's over, done...I got a HU that I love. a 90 olds cutty supreme never sounded so good...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.