I need help

cool you reached tuning but you are choking the fk out of your subs and it cant breathe nor cool down properly along with having a fk ton of port noise. Learn the science behind an enclosure plz.
why dont you help me out instead of being a ****

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif 2 of my 2 18” walls had Aeros.
Shame on you. Really tho...I've seen big to huge walled ports with subs on the other side. Never seen aero, just because the massive port involved. Aero imo, belong in boxes.

Shame on you. Really tho...I've seen big to huge walled ports with subs on the other side. Never seen aero, just because the massive port involved. Aero imo, belong in boxes.
I've seen plenty that metered loud as well. Just too many people get it wrong or its hard to fit the right port area along with getting enough baffle space.

Your not home?!

Holy cow is my computer screwing up...either that or my screen, can't tell which. So what would cause random black squares to appear on my screen?

Your not home?!
Holy cow is my computer screwing up...either that or my screen, can't tell which. So what would cause random black squares to appear on my screen?
I'm a computer tech did you try a different monitor? Restart your pc? Is the cord plugged in fully? sounds like it could be some kind of virus, try scanning your pc with drweb cureit, if nothing works, just wipe that ****** clean and start over just make sure to save what you need on a different drive

I'm a computer tech did you try a different monitor? Restart your pc? Is the cord plugged in fully? sounds like it could be some kind of virus, try scanning your pc with drweb cureit, if nothing works, just wipe that ****** clean and start over just make sure to save what you need on a different drive
You are? Oh perfect. I have Norton but I'm pretty sure the virus is still there. It's one of those hard to get ones. I don't have a different monitor to check...wish I could tho. Almost positive I need a new monitor anyway.,..have had this one for 10 years and I see some words that are squiggly/moving back in forth, sometimes.

I did, you just take everything up the @ss like you did with everyone's responses. How's it feel to be soo weak and pathetic to be offended by anything and everyone.
You are ******* autistic dude. You legit sound like a child trying to talk ****. Its quite embarrassing.

You are ******* autistic dude. You legit sound like a child trying to talk ****. Its quite embarrassing.
Says the little kid that steals other people's videos and puts them on his channel. Fking retard. Get a real job you little snowflake. Leave car audio to the adults that actually know why you dont fking use 4 inch aeros for high displacement subs like ZV5 15s, fking noob.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.