I need help!

Get a Kicker dx300.1. That's about as perfect as you're gonna get. They're about 99.99 on sale on Ebay right now too. My wife had two of those by the way in her Ranger. She and I loved em'! They really do the job for what they are.

Get a Kicker dx300.1. That's about as perfect as you're gonna get. They're about 99.99 on sale on Ebay right now too. My wife had two of those by the way in her Ranger. She and I loved em'! They really do the job for what they are.
Perfect is dependent on much more than sub/amp. I agree with the ZX400.1.

True. The 400 is a good choice as well. Or you might want to go a little bigger and just turn the gain down. Cause you know as well as I do that those Kicker 10's are just not going to be enough after awhile.... I mean with bass being like crack. LOL!

View attachment 26529355

Will a mono amp work with two subs?
Absolutely, Id get a 2ohm stable amp to get the most out of those subs.I have an Autotek BTS 7050 that will bang those subs at 2ohms very nicely, and a small foot print..Old school Cheater/ powerhouse Zed amp.one on bottom right, Blue and silver.Pm me if you have an interest, even of anything you see.The Kicker 400.1 will be just about rt for those in maxing out the rms of the subs..IMO, but the Autotek will be a better quality amp, and more powerful:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.