what color/ colors for my box? its going in a blue civic.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Black/Blue...

I have a black/red enclosure picture in my vendor section if you want to see how they look together.

I can take a pic of the blue/black carpet by/on top of each other for you as well if you want. I never got a pic of any of the black/blue builds as they are almost all local and built/installed in less then a day..hard to remember to get pics sometimes.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i saw ur build. looks amazingly ****!!! lol. how hard is the carpet to do? i watched some videos and i think i could do it. and it would make my box look a lot nicer than painting it. and ik u have to use backed carpet. or it looks like a pillow lol.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

i wanna maybe put some led's back in my trunk so i want the box to look good with that. but would be way in the future. after the soundproofing lol

agreed. its like a light blue tho.... looks kinda gay.. :/ maybe thinking some small yellow accents to go with the yellow of the obsidian sub. uk?

pro-rabbit:

Where u get ur carpet?

The hardest part is finding that kind of blue. plus i have a cadence and thats orange lol. might look funky on that blue. plus an apsm 1300 which is black that should be fine.

I get my carpet from wholesale house. (requires a tax id/business license to order from).

what you see online in videos is with basic charcoal carpet which is very forgiving with the seems. When you get into colored carpet it is not forgiving and can look horrible if not done right.

On the bright side if you don't like it, pull it off and do it again lol.

yeah. my sis's bf has a business license so he could prbly get it for me. where r u based out of? lol I'm in mn and if ur close id just have u do it lol. but i don't wanna ship a 60 pound box lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.