COMPLETED i need broken amps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a new in the box 4 channel Clarion A540 amp in my garage. 15W per channel. I purchased it years ago to put in a 93 Mercury Marquis. Does anyone do 15 Watt per channel any more?

Any particular brands? I have a RF T3002 that i started working on. I removed one set of mosfets from the circuit is all. Interested?

Still lookin
I've got a couple old Zed made Boss amps you can have for the cost of shipping if you're interested in some old class A/B. They're actually good amps (similar design to the old Alphasonic/US Acoustics) just in true Boss form they're rated 3-4X what they'll actually make for power.

I've got a couple old Zed made Boss amps you can have for the cost of shipping if you're interested in some old class A/B. They're actually good amps (similar design to the old Alphasonic/US Acoustics) just in true Boss form they're rated 3-4X what they'll actually make for power.
Pm

I got a Flatline FL2 powers up but goes straight to protect, inspected the board all fets look good no burns or swelling of any caps to my knowledge. Been looking for someone to repair it but had no luck

Havent put too much thought into it but I did have it quoted around 150 buck to get repaired so around that give or take some. I also would accept trades as well for anything worth value .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...