I need a new head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

KicktheSDbasshead

2 builds 2 feet
So I bought the kenwood dmx 10 inch floating screen 1,500$ later my teammates are telling me because it's too big my the build I'm going with will ultimately break it. I was also told because it's between 4 and 5 volts of rca it will overload the inputs on my taramps bass 15k amps. So now I'm looking for a solid single din head unit. I need some suggestions.

I just ordered the dmx1057 myself to replace my pioneer avh-w4500nex. The pioneer works good, just wanted the bigger screen and to try something new. If you want I'll be selling it after I get my new radio, pm me if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
Thanks a lot. iPhone charging. Wow. No cigarette lighters now.
So you're planning on running active and using the amp or head unit crossover for the tweeters? Is that sub channel full range and have separate...
I think this is the easiest way for a beginner bass setup. Stock electrical.
Signal flow should be HU to DSP to amps. You would lose the ability to EQ and time align the sub with the DSP unit if you bypassed the DSP.

About this thread

KicktheSDbasshead

2 builds 2 feet
KicktheSDbasshead
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from