I need a comp box

Participant count
  • Participant list
well welcome to caraudio.com!!!

Well first i would prob go with 100+ inches of area if you are buildin a complete SPL box.... you are going to have to get the demensions of the max area you can work with in the back of your cab...... I would prob go for around 6 cubes tuned to 45-50 hz.... and since its going to be a complete spl box i might even tune it higher, you will lose all of your SQ, but you are gonna experience some loud ass bass!!!

well for a comp box, i would use 3/4" MDF, and possible 1", but i think that would be a little over kill, and now on the fiberglass, fiberglass usually is used for showy applications, not for competitions, and usually comp boxes are only used for comps so it doesnt really matter whut the box looks like as long as it beatz hard....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.