I need a 4 channel amp for less than $150

I'll second the PPI's. Just installed a Sedona four channel in a customer's vehicle and was impressed for I believe $119. And get a LOC while you're at it. It will open up a lot more options for you, and can be had for about $10.

my cousin bought one of those $10 LOC's and the results were disastrous. No LOC's......
If you went to a shady dentist to have a tooth pulled would you swear off all dentists everywhere? Or better yet, if you have a bad ****** encounter (is there such a thing?) would you swear off *** forever?

FFS... WHo do I have to blow around here to keep from having the most innocent and mundane words from being censored?

S E X

ZOMG!!!!!

If you went to a shady dentist to have a tooth pulled would you swear off all dentists everywhere? Or better yet, if you have a bad ****** encounter (is there such a thing?) would you swear off *** forever?
FFS... WHo do I have to blow around here to keep from having the most innocent and mundane words from being censored?

S E X

ZOMG!!!!!
long story short, he was having frequencies for his bass setup lost due to the cheap azz 10 buck LOC. I ain't dealing with that when there are speaker level input capable amps out there. I know there are well made LOC's out there but they're like $80. No thanks.....

You've gotten some fine recommendations regarding Precision Power amplifiers. I can't help you at the budget you stated, but others have got you covered. I appreciate the mention. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Some people.... How many people need to tell you to get the PPI or MBQ before you believe us? You shame someone who gave a great suggestion for PPI then post a Cerwin Vega thats crap. GET THE PPI OR MBQ even though you will probably go out and buy some crap either way.

/thread

That ppi bk800.4 is one of THE best if not THE best budget amp you can buy. Solid as hell. Well built metal construction and has sweet crossover points and does a **** ton of power for the price. I had it and gave it to my brother running hybrid audio speakers.

If your being a little girl about speaker inputs then just buy like a kenwood kac 8405

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.