I miss my 12's

I just ordered this as well........................................ I have been running both amps with no fused protection other than onboard fusing and the 300a circuit breaker by the battery. It comes with two fuses. I ask for a 120a and a 150a fuse.

Attachments

• KK Bassik.jpg
    KK Bassik.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 37
Not unless it is Next Day Air or some emergency from a hospital or something. Cousin works for FedEx in Ohio and she said that to me awhile ago. And she said even then Next Day Air is rare on a Sunday since most of the employee drivers are at home.

According to FedEx they deliver in most areas by ground 7 days a week now.

Just did the calculations for the RF pre-fab enclosure for the 10" P3's and overall externally it comes to 3.57cuft with the dimensions RF gives. The overall external dimensions of the enclosure I bought comes to 3.41cuft. Close enough for me.

RF P3-2X10 = 13.125" x 31.125" x 15.125" / 1728 = 3.575cuft
Mine = 11.75" x 30" x 16.75" / 1728 = 3.416cuft

RF uses 5/8" MDF for their pre-loaded enclosures so they have more space than if they used 3/4". The back of the box is also angled so that depth dimension they give is the bottom depth not the top so you would have to do some calculations as if it were a square box.

That angle then would make it even closer to the size of my box. Like I said, close enough for me. I am pretty sure it's gonna hit darn good. Tracking says it will be here by the end of the day....... I have to leave for work soon lol DAMMIT!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ThxOne

Premium Member
The Boss
ThxOne
The United States of America
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies