I like waffle I need my refund

Got 30.00 refunded today apparently. Still hasnt sent the 20 that was spent on shipping but bettwr than nothing. This thread is just to serve as a warning

Idk may have sent as a gift I dont even remember. Just figured he would do the right thing. Its only $50 not a lot of money
It's the principal of the whole thing. Why the fack would he expect you to eat the shipping cost on this deal??? I'd like to hear from him, what possible rational he has for not refunding you the entire amount. It's BS .... I don't care who this d o u c he is, or how long he has been around this forum, It is just plain and simple BAD business .....

Bottom line....... Don't sell here or anywhere unless you are willing to stand behind your item and/or lose your ***. I have a ton of feedback here and have lost my *** on a couple deals when the buyer wasn't happy even when it wasn't my fault. I package as best as I can but sometimes shipping happens but when it does I give the world to my buyers on the off chance they aren't happy and that's how we should all do it.

Communication is my number one priority. I confirm packing before I ship.

I don't buy from or sell to people unless I get a phone number and they respond to me in a timely manner.

Bottom line....... Don't sell here or anywhere unless you are willing to stand behind your item and/or lose your ***. I have a ton of feedback here and have lost my *** on a couple deals when the buyer wasn't happy even when it wasn't my fault. I package as best as I can but sometimes shipping happens but when it does I give the world to my buyers on the off chance they aren't happy and that's how we should all do it.

I fully agree with you but if this amp had been put back together and it got messed up in shipping thats one thing but I honestly believe it got broken because it wasnt put together. And thats my whole issue. Either way you're right sometikes you lose out period

You can still get your money back. I have done it with a debit card. Just say the equipment you purchased wasnt as described.
I think I sent it as a gift. I have a bad habbit of trusting older members. Only out 20 now anyways

thank you to who ever banned him. never looked but his itrader for 2010 said he scammed someone. oh well live n learn

Cool, you got some funds back, better than nothing like you said.
Yeah you cant win them all thats for sure. Just didnt understand the amp was broken just assemble it and ship it. Oh well 20 bucks spent to have a scammer banned. Id pay to have it done to them all

that was the outcome. Either he kept the usps money and lied or they denied it because he waited a month. Either way total crap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies