I like waffle I need my refund

Pretty sure this isn't the USPS's fault. If the amp was packaged properly and it still broke due to shipping, then it would be their responsibility. Whatever, as long as you get refunded. I know who not to buy from now...

Ok supposed to be getting a partial refund of 30. The 20 will come when his calim with usps os approved. I think thats crap but oh well better rhan nothing. He doesnt want to be out shipping and the 30 bucks m. But I guess I should be out money becaise I paid for the item? Anywaus there is your update
rooby roo!

When I get subs delivered, the delivery people always ask me what's in the box that could be so heavy. UPS is much better than USPS imo.
when I got my Zv4 from Sundown, the driver had to make two trips lol. First time was to get my to sign for it, then he had to go back and bring the sub. Asked me what it was and when I told him a sub, he said it was the heaviest **** sub he's ever handled

when I got my Zv4 from Sundown, the driver had to make two trips lol. First time was to get my to sign for it, then he had to go back and bring the sub. Asked me what it was and when I told him a sub, he said it was the heaviest **** sub he's ever handled
Lol, my delivery people hate me. I have a lot of gear coming and going

The 20 will come when his calim with usps os approved.
Hopefully since its a small claim, they pay it. I've read over the years that getting insurance money from them is uber hard. Like almost impossible hard.

Hopefully since its a small claim, they pay it. I've read over the years that getting insurance money from them is uber hard. Like almost impossible hard.
Waiting over 3 weeks to file makes it very hard also

Thought you got somewhere with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Well I asked again for a refund he said he would be out the shipping cost if he refunded. He then pretty much said he wouldnt if thr claim was denied. I told him all I did was pay for.the item I shouldnt be punished. Said he would refund the 30 which is minus shipping and he hasnt doen it yet. I just sent aessage saying to refund the 30. Needless to say from here on out ppl will be shipping first to me

OH, and right after I conversed with you the other day. same shiz happened to me. MTX OS amp, speaker terms broke clean off the board, board broken too.....but at least the dude refunded my $$

Did you pay with a credit card? lol@him trying to make you pay the shipping fee because he doesn't know how to ship an item.
Idk may have sent as a gift I dont even remember. Just figured he would do the right thing. Its only $50 not a lot of money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies