I like waffle I need my refund

Ya I doubt ill get the refund or he would have sent it already. I jist expect a ban or refund like anythjng else. To my knowledge no claim was filed. If it was ill delete once I get the money

wow what a idiot !
No ****! Electronics = double boxing only. Derp.

Plus phuk the usps, I only use them as a last resort.

wow

My usps driver doesn't understand what 4 huge do not bend stickers mean on an envelope. She mashed it in the mailbox. Thanks usps driver!

Thank god my brown truck driver is cool as heck.

When I get subs delivered, the delivery people always ask me what's in the box that could be so heavy. UPS is much better than USPS imo.

UPS is much better than USPS imo.
I find this to be true too. I don't use fedex much but they've been solid also.

As of late I've read on a lot of forums that the usps is restructuring and that's why service has gotten so bad. As

if that was even possible.

The best I've found is my old employer speedee delivery (midwest), that is if you live in their area. Much cheaper rates.

Spee-Dee Delivery Service, Inc.

I find this to be true too. I don't use fedex much but they've been solid also.
As of late I've read on a lot of forums that the usps is restructuring and that's why service has gotten so bad. As

if that was even possible.

The best I've found is my old employer speedee delivery (midwest), that is if you live in their area. Much cheaper rates.

Spee-Dee Delivery Service, Inc.
FedEx has been solid for me too. Their express delivery is awesome, and my M4a came in great shape. The box wasn't even beat up at all

Usps will also sit in my grandmas driveway and honk when he has a package, making my grams get up and make the trip out in the snow. Happened twice,

I went off on him, stupid stupid little man. Yeah, my grams is almost 100 and that shi t won't fly.

Oh, there was one time too he just threw my new cb on the garage floor, I heard it hit the floor just before I opened the door to go meet him. Thanks tarded usps man!

So have you filed a claim through paypal yet? When I first read the title I thought you wanted a refund for some cold waffles you received lol. Seriously sticking the amp in a flat rate box with no packaging..what a joke.

To clarify there was bubble wrap. He did package the amp just not well emough. I toom too long to file a claim since he is a older member I trusted him.

UPS is NOT better than USPS in my experience. I can't tell you how many times UPS douchebags have left sh8t worth hundreds of dollars leaning up against my door...in the suburban ghetto. I got an upper for my AR a few years ago same **** just leaned it up against my apartment door for all to see. Not even a courtesy knock as I was FKIN home..fk UPS right in the fkin ***

To clarify there was bubble wrap. He did package the amp just not well emough. I toom too long to file a claim since he is a older member I trusted him.
The sender is responsible for the claim, not the buyer.

Ok supposed to be getting a partial refund of 30. The 20 will come when his calim with usps os approved. I think thats crap but oh well better rhan nothing. He doesnt want to be out shipping and the 30 bucks m. But I guess I should be out money becaise I paid for the item? Anywaus there is your update

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies