I just wanted to apologize....

Hey guys, I havn't been around in the past few months...took some "personal" time I guess haha.
I just wanted to apologize I've ever argued with on here, or kept putting off shipping product to. I was going through a time in my life where my mind was totally messed up. And I forgot some of the most important things when people judge your personality is your attitude, the way you handle yourself in stressful situations, and the way you conduct yourself in general.

I figure this account will be banned too, but basically I just wanted to publically apologize to Jay Mcgill and Dave Cochran. I never meant for the situation to get as sticky as it did and I definately didn't handle myself professionally.

Hindsight is 20/20 but looking back I know if I had just kept in touch and kept everything in the open and kept you guys in the loop then it would have never gotten escalated like it did.

Guess it just took me having a clear head to actually grow up and realize the mistakes I had made
Tribuilations built character, character builds perseverance thus producing HOPE. It took me a 3 year tribulation to realize this. Thus my user name The book of ROMANS chapter 5 verses 3-5(Yes the bible)

I actually had a fairly good transaction with you, communication ******, but I got my item in a decent amount of time. Good luck to you.

Glad to see a public apology Justin. I never doubted that you would get everything cleared up. You have been a personal friend to me for a few years now, and I look forward to several more.

Just don't ever try that ******** again mkay? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Glad to see a public apology Justin. I never doubted that you would get everything cleared up. You have been a personal friend to me for a few years now, and I look forward to several more.

Just don't ever try that ******** again mkay? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
yeah just beat the hell out of me if i start slacking again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just remember an apology is not absolution of guilt in the situation, it is merely a verbal representation of your commitment to change for the better. Far too many people these days think the words alone are what count. They are not what counts, its a person's actions alone that mean something. You've TOLD us your actions will change, now you have to prove it.

Well i know you scammed many people out of money, time, peace of mind, and trust among many other things.. but since you said sorry i don't see what i could possibly hold against you.

i didn't scam anyone, i might have had some money and some things happen...but I eventually did get everyone paid off. Yeah I made a mistake but I don't know what else to do resolve it.

i didn't scam anyone, i might have had some money and some things happen...but I eventually did get everyone paid off. Yeah I made a mistake but I don't know what else to do resolve it.
You can call it whatever you want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.