I just wanted to apologize....

TSGP

Banned
Alabama
Hey guys, I havn't been around in the past few months...took some "personal" time I guess haha.

I just wanted to apologize I've ever argued with on here, or kept putting off shipping product to. I was going through a time in my life where my mind was totally messed up. And I forgot some of the most important things when people judge your personality is your attitude, the way you handle yourself in stressful situations, and the way you conduct yourself in general.

I figure this account will be banned too, but basically I just wanted to publically apologize to Jay Mcgill and Dave Cochran. I never meant for the situation to get as sticky as it did and I definately didn't handle myself professionally.

Hindsight is 20/20 but looking back I know if I had just kept in touch and kept everything in the open and kept you guys in the loop then it would have never gotten escalated like it did.

Guess it just took me having a clear head to actually grow up and realize the mistakes I had made

not so much over the internet but...still, yea.
oh believe me, I've been the ringer the past few months not only just online but having to fight some personal demons as well.

You get to a point where you hit rock bottom and have to try to start over.

But you're right, I could say I'm sorry 10,00 times and it wouldn't mean jack. Actions speak louder then words though.

TheFiverMan, this is TeamSubGoPoof (Justin Thornton)

Ah, are you clear on all your old deals now?

In the clear and back to having some cash in my pocket again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif.

Been clear with everyone for a few months now.

you spent my 370 dollars probably on cocain and spent several months of minimal contact and ******** excuses before i finally got it back. for any willing to buy from you i hope i you stopped with the blow. i had to call you house harassing your mother and other relativesfor months and you STILL never ****ing called me back. just a message about once a month saying its coming.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/40/23701.html

to sum up 17 pages. he owed a couple thousand across the net (including to nick from IA) because he either couldnt manage money, or spent it on drugs. then went shady for a few months until eventually paying everyone back. justin you knew i was pissed, and you knew i called your house 170 something ****ing times in one month complaining to your relatives about how shady you are, and you still never called me back. you would visit termpro.com on post on other threads before coming to the huge ass thread about you. i was lucky to get a text message or a PM from you once a month.

you ****, and as i said in another FS thread of yours, i pray for the sake of anyone that buys from you that you are now truthful and don't pull the same ******** you did 6 months ago with me and alot of other people. shady ass bastard. this is why you dont do cocain

Justin over the past few months, I've seen you change for the better.
Hopefully you can stay away from the bad habits and become fully honest and trustworthy as you use to be.
i agree

but i'll still never buy from you

dont' ppl watch southpark? drugs are bad mmmkay.

car audio is a bad enough drug as it is. Well, it's my escape at least

It's good to see someone man up and apologize for screwing up. I hope you can stay on your path of improvement, anyone that is willing to do that is worth supporting. Some people choose to let addictions and bad habits drag them down, others choose to dump them. Society as a whole will be better if we get together and support those who are trying. I know this is idealistic, but considering the direction the world is moving, maybe idealism is necessary. Good luck to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.