I just want to put these subs to use already.

xmakeafistx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Kenosha, WI
I recently got JL w6's (at least I think they are, I still need to get an accurate ohm meter reading) the old school ones, and I haven't had the money to build a box.

From my understanding its going to cost like 60 dollars to make a box for it, is there anyway I can go cheaper? It just ***** seeing those subs just chilling in my room and not being able to use them.

Yeah I really wanna build and avoid prefab unless I can get one really cheap. & I would get a design from you Buck, but I don't got paypal :l

Yeah I really wanna build and avoid prefab unless I can get one really cheap. & I would get a design from you Buck, but I don't got paypal :l

but for the prices I seen I could probably do cheaper with a custom.. Its going to be difficult with the jetta's trunk, its very long, but narrow. so i'm unsure of where i'm going to put the port, & where i'm going to have the subs firing.

I just did measurements on my trunk and they are very limiting. So I wanted to ask this..

Would it be better to just do with one 15 and do a snail shell box? Or do the two 15's with a decent box?

current trunk measurements..

Depth 35 inches

Height 17 inches

Width 32 inches

Help would be greatly appreciated!

just do 1 15 there is plenty of room for that, and you can dl the software to build a box free. or just pay buck $1 and he can save you the trouble of downloading the software and then understanding it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.