I just keep being amazed...

MBrock4u
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
You know tweeking a system is certainly a time comsuming and teadious process. I could have sworn if have tried these settings before but obvoulsly I haven't. Over the holidays I retweeked the mids and mid bass. Well another setting change and OMG. I put in my Van Halen test CD, and shazam. The mids on my front stage have just exploded. I love it! I actullay had to turn up the sub level to keep up. It is beautiful. If you know me and my system, you would have said who'd a thunk it. I guess what I have learned out of this is when you have good equipment, it can take quite a long time to acually tweek everything to get its full potential. So before you give up on your stuff and try for even more of a upgrade, take the time to tweek what you have. You too just might be amazed.

i tune my system mostly every day, but i dont make threads about it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

cookie.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.