I just got burned on eBay

For big ticket items I ask the seller to take pic with user name and date with the product and email it to me before I bid or buy..... If they don't comply I don't buy!! Lol.
So then seller takes a picture as requested and still sends a brick.. How does the picture change anything? Only shows that he has it is all.. Doesn't mean he will definitely send it.. Unfortunately dealing with anybody online you are taking a gamble hoping that they are an honest individual. I usually will only buy from high ranked individuals..

U

i found this profile too, but wasn't sure. sounds like we might as well create a doxbin for this dbag so anyone he tries to scam in the future knows
hahahaha oh wow this is too easy...

24e4ee69481a944b590c581d8bb63c9a.png

how many of his family members do we need to tell before they do something

Rosa bogran looks like Ross bogran....

Hey on a real note this guy has been somewhat saying in contact. He sent me a msg on eBay saying that he called fedex. I called today while at work and he did call and started the claim....now it got me thinking....

I've know people who work for either ups and fedex who have been fired for lifting packages. But as of now I'm blaming him. I want leave him a review just to be fair. So as of now PayPal is handling my side and fedex has his. So we will see how this work out

Hey on a real note this guy has been somewhat saying in contact. He sent me a msg on eBay saying that he called fedex. I called today while at work and he did call and started the claim....now it got me thinking....

I've know people who work for either ups and fedex who have been fired for lifting packages. But as of now I'm blaming him. I want leave him a review just to be fair. So as of now PayPal is handling my side and fedex has his. So we will see how this work out
but the amount of work involved for a fed ex driver to do this makes me think thats not the case

I agree, fedex drivers don`t have access to insured value of the packages. Unless box exhibited high value I doubt thief would mess with it.
first they would have to know what it is have bricks on hand and somehow take that giant amp without being notice

This it is crazy. So he did really own this amps at one point. This makes me think that he might have really shipped my amp. Or not....man Im really not sure. I just want my bread back so I can get my amp.

I guess next time I will just stick with my original plan of getting a m3
that means he had the amps, years ago. maybe he scammed someone for the first time by sending them a brick and it worked, so he figured hey i might as well keep it going, and make tons of postings to see who bites.

be very weary of this guy until the money is back in your pocket. i have no doubt he will try to look cooperative to make it look like he isnt a bad guy and didnt screw you over when he probably did

I'm waiting on fedex to contact me to let me know when they want to look at the package. I wonder if they haven't called me cuz they looked at the vid from when I picked that trash up

A lot of garbage out here now a days. Over the summer my friends family went to buy a cell phone from somebody on Craigslist and they shot her and her 2 daughters. It made national news. It's too shady out here and I'm always buying on Craigslist. I've got street smarts but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't buy on craigslist anymore. There's never anything local big here.

There is someone selling a DC 12k here for $1,300 on facebook though. I probably should have picked that up

I agree, fedex drivers don`t have access to insured value of the packages. Unless box exhibited high value I doubt thief would mess with it.
The pics that the OP posted show the package is damaged. Maybe the FedEx yo just looked inside and saw a big azz amp and decided he wanted it.

This it is crazy. So he did really own this amps at one point. This makes me think that he might have really shipped my amp. Or not....man Im really not sure. I just want my bread back so I can get my amp.

I guess next time I will just stick with my original plan of getting a m3
Not a chance that the driver swapped it for a brick. I could see just disappearing it or even destroying the package and delivering it empty claiming that whatever was in it must have fell out with the damage.

Notice his eBay feedback isn't reflecting any of the other buyers getting their items delivered.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sharkman

poor bass head
sharkman
oakland ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from