I just got burned on eBay

No luck googling that name. Some guy from the 1800s from South America I think
Yeah so he is fake. You better get off here and call paypal again. There is absolutely no reason they havent refunded you right now. Tell them to check his history sure their is other issues

He goes by Charlie bogran... Aka Luis c bogran... Look up Charlie bogran on Facebook and u will find him.. From Hampton Virginia.. His eBay account had me think about using Charlie.. Charlielcb..

He goes by Charlie bogran... Aka Luis c bogran... Look up Charlie bogran on Facebook and u will find him.. From Hampton Virginia.. His eBay account had me think about using Charlie.. Charlielcb..
Looked it up I found him. But I don't have a fb. And I don't want to message him outside of PayPal or eBay since that violates theirs terms. Need this to go smooth. So I can recover and find myself an amp like I planned

readImage

the fuck is going on here

also it looks like this is one of his main emails? vhstiger70@hotmail.com

actually it was his paypal lol, might still be.

Luis Bogran is definitely his name, DOB is apparently 2/27/80

oh hey would you look at that, his phone number. 918-289-4263 it's from a few years ago but maybe he has the same number?

this looks promising, someone verify he recently moved to WI and we'll have his relatives info too.. http://www.spokeo.com/Luis-Bogran/Wisconsin/Appleton/p2015022014254744537979514921784

LOL OK here's progress. that number comes up to this facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/debbie.gardiner.33?fref=ts someone in OK where luis bogran used to live (verified with multiple sources) im sure theyd love to hear how hes scamming people.

Its not a fake name.. Luis Charles Bogran. Goes by Charlie Bogran... Born October 6 1986 Tulsa Oklahoma
https://www.facebook.com/luis.c.bogran?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Michael A. Bogran

Brother

Thomas Bogran

Brother

Vannessa Bogran

Sister

Pamela Bogran

Mother

Joyce Harris

Aunt

Laura MJ

Cousin

Maya Vargas
i found this profile too, but wasn't sure. sounds like we might as well create a doxbin for this dbag so anyone he tries to scam in the future knows

hahahaha oh wow this is too easy...

24e4ee69481a944b590c581d8bb63c9a.png

how many of his family members do we need to tell before they do something

People ****,all of us.given right circumstances we all will cheat,steal,kill.no exceptions.

I deal on ebay since 97. Has my share of fuckturds. You have nothing to worry about,buyer protection wed I'll cover it up regardless of funds availability on his pp account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

For big ticket items I ask the seller to take pic with user name and date with the product and email it to me before I bid or buy..... If they don't comply I don't buy!! Lol.

For big ticket items I ask the seller to take pic with user name and date with the product and email it to me before I bid or buy..... If they don't comply I don't buy!! Lol.
It's minimize risk,not eliminate it.

It only proof that he has it in his posession at the moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sharkman

poor bass head
sharkman
oakland ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from